Naples families do not need to drive far to find entertainment for the whole family. A short 40 minute drive to Fast Trax in Fort Myers is just the ticket for Family Fun Day! Let’s face it, during season, we all drive 40 minutes just to get up Immokalee Road sometimes!! Hop on the highway and head to Fast Trax, a member of the Bowland and HeadPinz family entertainment centers!
17455 Summerlin Road
Fort Myers, Florida 33908
Open seven days a week!
Please note: there are specific hours for certain attractions
Check out their website for more information: www.fasttraxftmyers.com
Top 5 things to know about Fast Trax
(based on my family’s recent experience there)
1. DEALS: Half price Mondays! EVERY MONDAY! There are so many school holidays that fall on a Monday and sometimes we just don’t know what to do together. Who doesn’t love a good deal?! They also offer First Responder Fridays – every Friday, any active Military, Law Enforcement, EMT’s/Paramedics, Doctors, Nurses and Firefighters with their immediate family get an exclusive 50% off of bowling, karting or riding passes. Just bring your ID to guest services to receive this discount.
2. Fast Trax offers an assortment of things to do: Arcade games and Duckpin bowling inside, along with food and drinks from Nemo’s Sports Bistro, and outside there is a huge Midway with rides and carnival games, along with their electric Go Karts. Those Go Karts are FAST… if you are prone to motion sickness, I do not recommend these. If Go Karting is your thing, they have leagues! Your position is not what matters, your time is what counts.
3. YOU WILL GET WET if you decide to partake in the bumper boat ride. I mean SOAKED. It felt amazing on the hot day that we went on, but we were not prepared! We enjoyed a lot of laughs as a family, each trying to get the others as soaking wet as possible! Prepare accordingly and throw some towels in your car and/or a change of clothes.
4. They offer BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGES! Lots of choices to help make your birthday girl/boy one happy kiddo! See the website for details and available packages.
5. There are height limits for the rides and karting. Please see the chart below for details and prepare your kids if they are not big enough yet! You will have to wear a head sock and helmet to ride. No exceptions. You also will need to fill out waiver forms; luckily those can be found on the website as well so you can actually do it before your trip up there to save time!
About the Author
Tracy Houston is a busy mom of three (two boys and one girl) and married to the BEST chef in Naples who happens to be the Executive Chef Partner at The Capital Grille. She owns Let Me Be Candid Photography and promises to take photos of you and your family as if she was capturing her OWN family. She also loves sharing fun things to do for families by promoting www.NaplesKidz.com